Sunday, March 29, 2009

Conglomerate

Conejos, Guns, OOH La La
I wasn't quite sure what to write until I glanced up at the TV and saw Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson hosting the Kids Choice Awards. Wow, is the only word that comes to mind when confronted with his biceps! Wow!
________________________________________

Moving on . . .
Today is Courtney's REAL birthday among others! So,


Courtney
Jenna
Danae's Mom
And the newest arrival on this date:
PIP!!
________________________________________

So, I am greatly anticipating my tax refund. I sent in mine about a week after a couple people I know. They have long since received their refund and I am still sitting here twittling my thumbs and waiting. I don't like waiting. I am a very impatient person. And there is so much I need / want to do with that money! Today is Sunday. No mail comes today, but I didn't get yesterdays mail so maybe it's in there? A girl can hope.
________________________________________

I need a Tums . . . Blasted Tums!
________________________________________

I don't like reading that Stellan is not doing well. It hurts my heart and tears me in half. I cannot imagine what MckMamma is going through right now. Please keep baby Stellan in your prayers. Pray God rocks him and that regardless of the trials is little body is now going through that he feels peace and God's grace all around him.
Ok I have to stop now. I can't see through my tears.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...