Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Once Upon a Baby

Tomorrow is my 20 week growth scan. Tomorrow is the day we confirm if our new arrival has changed into Nicholas or if it's still a girl. Notice I did not call her Sofia. That is because my husband, one night, decided to let all hell break lose against me and that name, so if our baby is a girl, her name will not be Sofia. At this moment I have him mulling over the name Emily. ((sigh)) I'll miss the name Sofia, Sofi, Soapy. There is so much associated with that name now it's hard for me to call baby #2 anything else.
Unfortunately nothing seems to be going my way lately. Baby #2 is a spaz. S/he never stops moving! Buzzy has been Baby Super Crank, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I'm tired, feel sick, hungry, and all alone because my husband is working. I wish I could just call him and tell him to come home. I could really use his help. But he's home tomorrow for the scan and hopefully he'll help me then.
I'm praying when I check the mail today our IRS refund will be there. We are in desperate need of the money. But with my luck it won't arrive until next month. Like I said, not much going my way these days.
Anyway, tomorrow I hope to get photos and will update then.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...