Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Awe-Summm Award


Photobucket



I've been given my first award from an awesome blogger! She is Veronica Lee. Do visit her fabulous blog and I promise you won't be disappointed.



And now for the rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.


7 reasons I am AWE-SUMMM
1. I think I'm a pretty Awe-summm mom.
2. I think I am a pretty Awe-summm writer when I truly attempt to write.
3. I created two Awe-summlmy beautiful daughters
4. I am a pretty Awe-summm friend; honest, trustworthy and an Awe-summm listening ear
5. I believe in a pretty darn Awe-summm God
6. I was raised by thee Awe-summm-est mom
7. I have a wicked Awe-summm sense of humor


7 AWE-SUMMM Bloggers I'm passing this on to:

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations to you! I think you and your blog are awesome too :) Wonderful list. Keep being so Awe-summ. Thanks so much for giving me this award! I really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...