Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Booger Hides Again

Today I had a follow up growth scan. One of the many I have already had and have yet to have. I am 24 weeks 2 days today and Little Nameless (who might I add HAS A NAME NOW!) is measuring right on target with all ten fingers, all ten toes, a big ol' belly and her daddy's nose. Oh and a hole in her head. Ok, not funny but honestly, one of the photos the tech took looks supremely disturbing. You will see below. My placenta is no longer in the way making a VBAC fully plausible, with my cervix measuring 6 blocks (per the perinatologist's words). Actually it was measuring 4+ cm which is good. Be low are the photos of Little Nameless in all her hiding glory. I may add, Little Nameless seems to be structurally smaller than Buzzy ever was and there doesn't seem to be a hair in sight. Unlike with Buzzy who's hair was like a mermaid's in the amniotic fluid from very early on. So with no further adieu, Buzzy's sister, Little Nameless (as I will continue to call her until she has an appropriate nickname)


She definitely has Daddy's nose

Photobucket



Attempting to keep hidden

Photobucket


Stop bothering me!!
Photobucket



The scary skull-less photo

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing these precious images. Life is such a wonderful gift. I'm so glad that your little one is doing well! Hope you're feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...