Thursday, April 16, 2009

One of THOSE Days

Buzzy's sick.
I hate when Buzzy's sick.
I hate the coughing.
I hate the sneezing.
I hate the runny nose.
I hate the whining.
I hate the fact that she's uncomfortable.
But I hate most, the fact that Daddy thinks she's sick because I gave her ice water.
Yeah, ice water causes colds. ((insert eye roll here))
Mommy's irritated and cranky.
If you couldn't tell.
I have wicked heartburn.
I have aches and cramps.
I have the beginnings of a headache.
And Daddy's oblivious.
Daddy is oblivious to a lot.
But I do have to give him props.
He made breakfast.
He cleaned the kitchen.
And he was desperately concerned when Buzzy threw up her breakfast all over me.
((sigh))
The sun is shining.
It's been shining since yesterday.
I love the sun.
That's what happens when you are born in and live in California for 20 years of your life.
But we're inside.
What the heck?
I'll ask again,
What the heck?

1 comment :

  1. well, at least your site looks great! i like all the changes. but poor buzzy. i hope she feels better, for her sake and her mama's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...