Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture Time

Pics of my Buzzy and a few other subjects with my new camera. I would say they get better as I learn the ins & outs of my new baby. . . ehem . . . camera. LOL

Nature
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buzzy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Story of the Foot and the Shoe
Buzzy is 10 months old. Generally, I can count on good days and I'm pretty sure 10 comes somewhere between 9 and 12. So on the day I decide to buy Buzzy some cute sandals I pick out these cute Easter colored, plaid slip ons size 9-12 months. Well, as you can see in the photo, Buzzy's foot is significantly smaller than the shoe. Even with socks and the extra chubs, the shoe still falls right off. So, I do what any confused mother would. I take her to Payless to have her foot sized. And do you know what size she wears? Barely a 3 which is a size 3-6 months. What? Aww I have a baby Little Foot!!
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Awww! Loving the camera photos!!! :-) And gosh Sammi has an itty bitty foot!!!!!! Some of us are not so lucky... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona is still in a size 3 too, lol. I did the same thing, bought her a size 4 easter sandal, falls right off! One pair of 4's stay on her, but with a fair bit of room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and of course Fiona wears 18-24m clothes! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...