Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleepy Eyes and Chinese Food

So, the title of this post is basically how I feel and what I'm smelling at the moment. I am exhausted, even though Buzzy and I got a decent nights sleep. Little Nameless is just kicking my butt! She is sooo active and never seems to rest. I pray that this is not a foreshadowing of what is to come once she is outside the womb. I swear I will be zombie mommy if it is. On the other hand, I won't be pregnant anymore and maybe my non-pregnant self will be less lethargic and more energized to meet my little girls' energy with greater enthusiasm than I can now? One can hope and pray and plead!
Last night we had Chinese food and I wasn't feeling too hungry so my covered plate is still sitting on our kitchen table, reeking up my home. Nothing quite like the smell of kung pao chicken and fried shrimp in the morning, let me tell ya. Its enough to make me want to vomit.
Oh wait, I did that already! Yet another gift from my youngest child. She insists that mommy not only continue to be blessed with nausea and dry heaves, but lately anything that isn't cooked perfectly well or looks even mildly 'off' comes right back up. Thanks sweety, you're such a doll.

Photos of the Dwelling Place of My Little Nameless
AKA My Belly at 23 Weeks

Photobucket

On a completely different note, my dearest most wonderful friend Meghan is going through with her first IUI (intra-uterine insemination) tomorrow. For those of you that don't know this is a more invasive technique used to impregnate someone when natural methods have failed them so far but not quite as complex (or expensive) as IVF (invitro-fertilization). I am so excited for her. Her husband and she have been waiting 3 loong years for their first child and I am praying it is in God's will that this be the time it happens!! Prayers from anyone who feels inclined to do so are greatly appreciated by me and of course by the (hopefully) soon-to-be parents.
And on THAT note, I am happy to announce that another very dear friend, Annie, who in previous posts I wrote has confirmed a successful IVF transfer, just had her first confirmation ultrasound yesterday and there is reason to be doubly grateful because she is pregnant with twins!! Halleluja and Hooray for the Tweedles!!

1 comment :

  1. Awww, I'm totally loving the baby belly!!!! :-)

    Thank you again for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers being sent on our behalf!!! it means the world to us both!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...