Friday, May 1, 2009

Buzzy, Baby Saint

Everywhere I go, strangers, friends and family alike all tell me the same thing. Your daughter is so good, so quiet, so outgoing, so sweet, so beautiful, so well behaved, such a pleasure etc etc, the list goes on and on. I don't EVER get tired of hearing these things, even though I know some of them are just not true. Buzzy is not always good, always quiet, always sweet (okay, most of the time), always well behaved (notice how I skipped over beautiful *wink*) and she certainly is not always a pleasure. She can be just as big a fusspot as your next 11 month old baby. But in public all people see are the sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what everyone believes Buzzy's made of.

My question is, then, why does no one offer to babysit? If my angel is SUCH an angel, why?? Is everyone lying to me, or do they think she is such a baby-saint that I don't need a rest now and again?

NEWSFLASH!

I DO!

I'm almost 7 months pregnant with a very bad sciatic nerve, bad acid reflux, I've started swelling (as of tonight) and I don't get nearly enough sleep. I need just a small rest every now and then. Nothing long term or all day, just a catnap here and there or a shower where I don't have to listen to Buzzy scream cuz I am behind the non-transparent shower curtain. Is that too much to ask?

Is it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...