Thursday, May 28, 2009

Redo

Yesterday, I attempted to write a blog post through my cell phone, but I guess it was so long that blogger took the entirety of the text and split it into 12 different posts, all of which you had to read from the bottom up. LOL, so I guess I won't be doing that anymore. For anyone who didn't try to boggle their minds reading it, this is what it said:

(Start Post from yesterday)

A small update:

I have successfully written close to 40 pages of what I hope to eventually be a 1000 page manuscript that can be broken up into 2-3 novels. Every large feat starts with one small step, right?

Little Nameless has been excruciatingly active and I have been fighting, anemia, dehydration (thanks to the massive heat wave) and a possible 24 hour stomach bug that doesn't know how to tell time because so far, we're going on 48 hours. I am tired of being nauseous , of vomiting, of being dizzy and light headed spells. Anyone bet I could complain just a little more? LOL Thankfully I have a max of 11 weeks left but hopefully it will be more like 8 or 9.


Buzzy is super cranky, and I'm not sure why. Maybe her top two teeth that still haven't cut are bugging her. Maybe she is sick and tired of having a dud for a mommy. Maybe she's wishing she could trade me in. ((sigh))

And then there is Myturo. Sometimes, he just doesn't seem to get it. He's pretty self absorbed (but then who am I to talk) and becomes irritable if I ask for too much help with Buzzy. Hence, and I know I've said it before, but I will reiterate, we will be having NO MORE BABIES, anytime soon, if ever.

Buzzy's first birthday cake is ordered. Now I just need to feel well enough to go buy dishes, utensils, decorations and balloons. I'm jealous, though. The day after we celebrate her birthday practically my entire family (except me) is taking a vacation to Orcas Island to whale/dolphin watch and relax. Can we say green eyed monster of jealousy residing right here inside me, and no I'm not talking about Little Nameless.

Well, that's all. My stomach is starting to hurt again. Until next time!

(End post from yesterday)

(And end post from today too, as clothing, toothbrush and lunch is calling my name.)

1 comment :

  1. Teething is tough. Hope it passes soon! Good for you for getting your writing done. That's exciting. Hope you start to feel better and Buzzy's birthday goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...