Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Train of Thought Tuesday

Photobucket

*Please feel free to steal my button on the left side of this blog (please link it back to me if you don't use the html code) and do your own Train of Thought Tuesdays

*My sporadic and random thoughts for one solid minute.


Twilight is driving me nuts.
I'm addicted.
I can't get enough.
Takes me back to the high school days.
I love the new photos MckMama put up of her MSC.
I hope Buzzy stays asleep.
Is Myturo snoring?
That airplane sure is loud.
Better not wake up Buzzy.
Or my typing. EEK!
The apartment is a mess.
I need to open the blinds.
I think I've written that before in one of these posts.

1 comment :

  1. I need to try this too! Looks like fun. All of my random thoughts right now would probably have to do with my kids' wild behavior at this moment. By the way, my hubby is always snoring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...