Saturday, May 2, 2009

WellSphere

Wellsphere. Health knowledge made personal.
My friend Megs joined Wellsphere.com because she was invited due to the content of her blog. (I suggest you visit. It can be very insightful, heart warming, heart wrenching and informative)

Anyway, I figured, although I do not write exclusively on health, there are definitely topics surrounding my life and my blog posts that are included well within Wellsphere's target subjects, such as; Obesity & Weight Loss. I have been overweight my whole life with the scale numbers fluctuating greatly as I tried diet after diet, gimmick after gimmick. Pregnancy (yes I have been pregnant 3 times in 2 years, so I consider myself pretty well versed) Of those three pregnancies, one was a Miscarriage. That was a very rough time in my life, especially after trying to become pregnant for a year, only to succeed and have it ripped away from me. Although I am new to Parenting, a lot of people are, and I think being the mom of an angel in Heaven, a one year old and a newborn (in a few months) gives me a perspective on life, parenting and stress that not many people get the opportunity to share. In addition to these main events in my life I will probably also touch on my Migraines, GERD (Gastro Esophogial Reflux Disorder), Bronchial Asthma, and how I Don't Wash My Face to Avoid acne.

So I decided to join. I then decided to submit my blog to see if I could be a Wellsphere Blogger as well. So far I have not received a confirmation or denial, but I will keep you all posted as to whether I am accepted or not.

1 comment :

  1. I think you'll do a great job as a Wellsphere blogger. Many people can benefit from your experience. Hope you get accepted! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...