Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Redo . . . Shh . . . Quick While Buzzy's Asleep

I don't like mornings like this one, where despite the fan pointed directly on me and despite the cool breeze I can feel drafting in through my open window, despite the fact I am only wearing light cotton pajamas and have my hair tied up on top of my head and despite the fact that I only have a thin sheet covering my middle, I wake up in a sweat. I specifically don't like it when I wake up this way because my husband thought he would be 'helpful' and cover my daughter who also seems to be warmer than normal. And of course, it never fails. The minute he makes a noise or any effort to 'help', he wakes her up. This morning it was a whole hour and a half before her normal wake up time. I was a bit peeved. Then he proceeds to shower and leave me high and dry, hot sweaty, still half asleep and contracting (braxton hicks). I don't know how to tell him not to 'help' without hurting his feelings. Because God forbid I hurt his feelings. He turns into the Mexican Terror of the 21st Century.
Then as if my morning hasn't started off frustrating enough, poor Buzzy poops and it is the sticky kind of poop that adheres to her poor bottom and it takes wipe after wipe after wipe to get the mess off, leaving her poor butt raw and red and her face full of tears. Then, after all of this we are finally relaxing and Myturo comes out of the bathroom only to say, 'you're sweating? you haven't even worked yet.' Now, mind you, if I had any energy at all I would have kicked him . . . hard. But I have no energy and my mind was still on sleep so I didn't understand what he said completely. I didn't ask for clarification but my fuzzy mind was under the impression he was berating me for not going out to work. Now that I am awake, I realize he assumed that waking up early, dealing with my fussy, raw butted daughter isn't considered any kind of 'work'. Even being nearly 9 months pregnant, bursting at the seams, trying to be awake and alive night after sleepless night. Dealing with acid reflux and braxton hicks, all the while trying to be cheerful as I sing 'spongebob square pants' theme song for the zillionth time. Oh the list of complaints goes on and on and on.
On a lighter more happy note, I attempted to post Buzzy's one year professional photographs the other day, but had no time to size them and therefore they looked huge and misplaced on my blog. Today I have a bit of time and am taking a small break from my BIP to update officially, although my daughter is currently whining incessantly at my feet (because SOMEONE woke her up early) and even though I cannot promise that this will be happening on a regular basis. I also have some birthday photos to post. I don't know how many I will, and I definitely won't be able to post them all, but I will attempt to get some good ones up.
As far as anything else to actually write about before the onslaught of photos, I am 33 weeks 4 days eh, 32 weeks 5 days (apparently I have serious preggo brain as I had to think about this hours later and come to edit, lol) today. I think Little Nameless' head is in my pelvis now because the pain when walking has become excruciating. She is estimated to weigh approximately 5lbs already (yep, she'll be a big girl like her sister) I have my next OB appointment on the 25th, my next ultrasound on July 10th and hopefully soon thereafter she will be here! A Mama can pray right?? OK, and that is all I have for now.
On with the photos!
(Just FYI - it has taken me more than an hour to size these silly photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. All of the photos are great! Sorry that you have all those pregnancy aches right now. So glad that all is going well with the pregnancy. I was going to send you an email to see how you are doing:) Keep well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...