Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson, Farah Faucet, Ed MckMann and My Birth Plan

Wow, so Michael Jackson (whose name I know is spelled correctly), Farrah Faucet? (yeah, no idea how her name is spelled) and Ed MckMann? (the last name have 1 or 2 n's) are all dead. Hmmm . . . How will I ever jokingly describe my fro as Farrah Faucet hair again? (I know how to say it even though I don't necessarily know how to spell it) And Ed Mckmann, there really isn't a whole lot to say. I mean, the man was old right? BUT MICHAEL JACKSON! Holy Moly Freakin Macaroni!! There is no longer an alien inhabiting our planet? No longer a previously good looking African-American boy gone hideous nasty white skeleton woman amongst us? How is this possible? What is our world coming to? I am speechless. Awestruck. Flabbergasted.

And therefore, now I will move on . . .

On Thursday I had my 33 week OB appointment. The following is my plan of action:

July 8th - Growth Ultrasound
July 13th - OB appointment and possible stripping of membranes
July 23rd - OB appointment (if no labor) and stripping of membranes
July 30th - OB appointment (if no labor) and stripping of membranes
August 3rd - Scheduled C-section if no spontaneous labor

So, there it is all in a nutshell.

2 comments :

  1. You must be excited now that the birth is getting closer. My daughter was born on August 2nd. I pray that all goes well for you and the baby. Wait till you see Buzzy's excited expression when she sees that new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. It's Ed Mcmahon :) Yeah I didn't know that either till I googled it.

    3 August!! No, you have to wait till the 8th!! That was what I voted for in your comp!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...