Monday, June 22, 2009

Point Taken

Updated:

As you can see to the left,the blog button has been created, so feel free to grab it and send me a comment that you did so I can grab yours too!!

Original Post:

It was brought to my attention by one of my close friends and blog readers that in addition to all the changes I've made to my blog, I would need to change the button as well. UGH! Completely spaced on that one, but fear not. Not only will I make a new blog button soon, but the old one will still work because blogger is kind enough to redirect any traffic that goes to ontheborderx4.blogspot.com to thebuzznless.com. Nice of them huh? LOL In any case, thanks Megs for pointing that out. I'll be sure to get on it ASAP.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...