Thursday, July 23, 2009

Popping In

Just popping in to say I had an OB appointment today. I found out I tested positive for group B strep but because of my weight I have to have an IV during labor anyway so it's no problem to administer the necessary antibiotics as well.

The good news is that I went from high, hard and closed 4 days ago to 1cm dilated. Yay! I know, I know, nothin' to get too excited about. But with Buzzy the minute I was 1cm dilated I went into labor 4 days later. Or was it 3? In any case it was close. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

God Bless and I will return again I'm sure before LN is born. TTYS
Much <3

1 comment :

  1. Getting super excited for you! Can't wait to see the newest addition to your family when she gets here. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya for a successful VBAC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...