Monday, July 20, 2009

The Queen of . . .

As this pregnancy progresses, I get bigger, and am left with less and less I am able to do, therefore freeing up time to be bored and trying to fill this time with none sense to keep from going crazy, I realized I have become the queen of pointless blogging. (wow was that a run-on sentence or what?)

I try to clean as much as I am capable which isn't a whole lot. I find myself doing something I used to do before children which is refreshing and refreshing the same site over and over to see if something new has popped up or someone new has posted. I find myself eating. I guess it could be worse. I don't plan on binging forever. Just for the next week or so until this child decides to evacuate my body. I try to count contractions which only ends in a string of mental profanity and great outward irritability. And so I blog.

For those of you who read, maybe you do or don't notice the pointlessness to my blog posts as of late, but let me tell you, I literally pull them outta my butt thin air. I sit down and say, I think I'll blog and blog about the first things that come to mind, such as now and this post about my pointless posts. LOL

Buzzy's asleep. Myturo and our nephew are in the other room watching America's Got Talent, and here I am contracting a bit more painfully, and wondering if I lie down if my acid reflux will allow me to sleep. Will the endless contractions allow me to sleep? Will morning come fast enough?

Oh, that's another thing. I truly dread bed time now. Buzzy seems to notice this and as I have mentioned before is super restless. I try to sleep on my left side as recommended for heavily pregnant women but sometimes it's just too much and I need to lay on my right side. But Buzzy is to my left so if she stirrs I have to roll my rotundous whalish figure over to tend to her which is so not easy! It usually provokes a contraction, which provokes a string of mental (if not verbal) profanity and then I am stuck on my left side for the rest of the night wishing I could just turn over easily.

I just ate a poppyseed muffin and a glass of milk. MMM MMM MMM. I need to get all the sugar, salt, fat, grease cravings out of my system now because as soon as this little one exits my body, Mission Weight Loss to Hot Mama, begins. LOL Don't quote me on that title though. It will probably change sporadically.

Swelling has set in. Did I mention that before. At least I'm almost done. With Buzzy I was pretty swollen with pitting edema from 20 weeks on. Just now with LN have I started to swell and it doesn't help we ate at a Chinese buffet tonight. Can we say sodium intake? LOL Generally though, this pregnancy has left me much more comfortable in the swelling department which I am so very thankful for. I don't know how I'd survive if I was as puffy now as I was with Buzzy.

One of my friend's birthdays is coming up on the 27th. Originally she forbade me from giving birth on that day as she "doesn't want to share with my little brat" but now she is saying she has a sneaky feeling that LN will indeed be born on that day. As of right now, I say any day that promises relief is good with me. LOL Sorry Shweelay. If you have to share, you have to share. I need this kid out!

And with that last random tidbit I will bid you all goodnight. I am sure I will be back soon with more random if not completely pointless blog posts. That is, unless LN decides to come and then I will return with photos and a birth story. So until then. Keep the labor vibes coming! Lord knows I need em!

Much Love <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...