Monday, August 17, 2009

2 Weeks Post Partum Section

Well, here I am. Two weeks post partum and truly and honestly? I feel great. I don't even feel like I had a surgery. My back is still sore from the horrendous spinal but other than that and the fact that my feet are swollen like miniature blimps, I feel fabulous. My incision is sealed and flat, unlike with my previous section. At this point one year ago, my section was full of edema (fluid) and there was talk of reopening it and letting it heal from the inside out. Yick! I am so relieved that hasn't even been an issue this time.
Lessy (which is Little Nameless' new pseudonym in case you were wondering) is doing well. Her chord is hanging on by a thread and I am waiting patiently for it to fall off so I can bathe her. She is starting to look like she wears gel in her hair its so shiny. She has her two week appointment on Wednesday (as well as Buzzy has her shots that day. Not looking forward to that but my mom is going with me so that should make things a bit easier)

In case you have been reading my tweets, the situation between Myturo and I has been more or less diffused. I think we are currently in the 'friends' status of our relationship. Not really sure, as he isn't wearing his wedding ring anymore and I haven't returned his green card to him. But more on that soon, as Buzzy just woke from her nap. Oh the joys of being a mommy.

2 comments :

  1. I'm happy that you're feeling well and healing nicely. Hope the doctor's appointment goes smoothly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well! We need more pictures of the girls, though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...