Monday, August 3, 2009

Nameless is here!

This is Krissy's friend Megs. I have the honor of announcing that Breezy has arrived!!!

She was born at 1:20pm weighing in at 9lbs 8oz and 20 1/4 inches long!

Mommy and Baby are recovering nicely and the new family of Four remains in awe and love over the newest addition.

I was told Breezy has a full head of dark hair and looks a lot like Krissy and a little like Sassy {Buzzy}.

No photos as her phone is not wanting to cooperate at the moment but if I happen to get one before Krissy is able to post, I will certainly share it with you all!

3 comments :

  1. Whoo hoo!!! Congrats you guys. Can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this terrific news! Congrats! I can't wait to see the photos! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...