Ahem, speaking of: Meghan, I still need your addy. Please send it to me so I can send you your prize.
Anyway here are 10 things that have happened since I last posted.
1. Lessy's chord fell off. Woohoo!!
2. Lessy had her 2 week ante natal appointment. All well, and she's gained a whole stinkin' pound since birth! My little porker!
3. Buzzy DIDN'T have her 12 month well check and shots because as soon as the pedi was done with Lessy a generator somewhere close by in the city blew and the clinic lost all power. Neat! There was no way I was gonna let them give her shots when she was already freaked out and in the dark even less.
4. I had my 2 week post partum appointment, 3 weeks and 3 days later. LOL. My doc wondered the same thing as me. Did they actually cut me open or did they remove her by osmosis?
5. Myturo and I had an ENORMOUS, GIGANTUAN fight. We are on some very interesting terms right now.
* And he is going to Mexico the 5th of September so I am hoping he sorts his
6. My sis took my mom and I to Beaverton, Oregon where we ate at an authentic Japanese restaurant, shopped in an authentic Japanese store and bought some yummy other authentic Japanese snackies.
7. I finished pre-editing the first 15o pages of my BIP with the help of my co-author and editor, my sister. Wahoo! Onto new material!
8. My mom started reading my BIP and says she likes/loves it! Wahooo!
9. Lessy has some seriously bad gas and so last night I tried to supplement her with some pre-digested formula called Nutramagin. (Can we all say eew?) She wasn't having that. She prefers her gas inducing good tasting (Nasty smelling) Similac.
10. I have posted a blog, today, right here and now. LOL
And for now that is all I got as my youngest is grunting and groaning with gas, about to wake my oldest. So toodles for now!