Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update on FREAK I mean Hotmail

My Conversation with people on Windows Live:

Me:
I recently signed up with hotmail and I am receiving the alert that : This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.

My user name is {removed email address}

I am an aspring author, querying literary agents which may have been mistaken for sending spam in mass quantities. Please review my account and remove the block.

Me Again When it took them a long ass time answer:
Do I need to bump this up to get answered? I'll repeat...

I recently signed up with hotmail and I am receiving the alert that : This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.

My user name is {removed email address}

I am an aspring author, querying literary agents which may have been mistaken for sending spam in mass quantities. Please review my account and remove the block.

kportillo

Thanks for doing this quickly. Also, if I have merely reached my max allowance of e-mails. How do I increase this? This allowance is not enough and I will have to find another e-mail service.


Them (FINALLY):
I apologize if it took us a while before we answered this thread. Now, regarding the error message you received, I’ve verified that your account was blocked due to a Terms of Use violation. While I’m not able to discuss the specific reason on why your account was blocked, here are some possible causes:

• Unwanted e-mail or "spam"
• Abusive or harassing e-mail
• Phishing or account fraud

To know more about the sending limit of Hotmail, this solution article link should help you a lot:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/sendlimits/archive/2008/12/22/hotmail-sending-limits.aspx

Me (PISSED):
When will this block be removed? what can I do to have it removed?

Me again when they took another frickin eternity to answer:
I recently asked why my account was blocked and I got an answer did not answer my question. If you block my account and I am using it for business purposes, to people who are waiting for my e-mails how is it possible that I did something wrong? And if I met my e-mail limit, I need to know how to increase it, otherwise I will be left no choice but to cancel my account and go elsewhere.

My e-mail is {removed email address}
I have a longer standing e-mail address as well which should prove my legitmacy: {removed email address}

Please answer these questions:

1: when will my account be unblocked

2: how do I increase the amount of e-mails I am able to send?

Thank you and I appreciate your prompt answer.


Them (Cheeky little fsuckers):
@ kportillo

I’m sorry you r account can no longer be unblocked after it was blocked due to violation of our Terms of Use. Also, we cannot discuss to you the exact reason on why it was blocked, I can only suggest that you read our Terms of Use, here's the link:

http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/default.aspx


End of Stupid Friggin Story.


Thus I have filtered all of my hotmail mail into my new gmail account and pray that the agents I have queried through that account are able to respond.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...