Monday, December 28, 2009

First Blog Review - A Military Wife's Mayhem

Blog: www.militarywifemayhem.com
Author: Vanessa

Layout

The layout of this blog is beautiful. The columns are evenly spaced (I hate it when one side is bigger than the other), the icons and links easy to read and well assorted. The color scheme is easy to look at. No squinting or straining here! My only complaint is that her 'follow me' button is far too low on the page. It should be at the top, easy to find.

Content

The content is easy to read, with a good amount of pictures (there is such a thing as too many and really, who want to go to a blog with absolutely NO pictures?) Her writing is mildly amusing and at times comical and consists of mostly the goings on of her family with a few 'Momversations'. - basically her opinions on a mom-related video.

Overall Review

If you like Mom blogs, this is one for you. I for one, found it pretty mainstream. Nothing to make it really stand out except the initial 'wow, this thing is really well laid out and pretty!' . . . It basically flat-lined after that.

Other Blogs I would Give the Same Review to:
http://www.theadventuresofsupermom.com by Michelle


*DISCLAIMER*
I, Buzzy's Mama, hereby am reviewing http://www.militarywifemayhem.com. The opinions stated herein are my opinions and my opinions only. Should the author of aforementioned blog wish for me to re-review the blog I will. Should the author of the aforementioned blog wish for me to remove the review from my blog, I will. Should the author of the aforementioned blog wish for me to put mayonnaise and ketchup on my face and pickles up my nose, I will not. I reserve the right to my opinions and will obtain such opinions in my brain regardless of the author of the aforementioned blog's request for me to remove their review. I will not be held responsible for the amount of views the review will have had before the removal of the aforementioned review. In closing, I am reviewing http://www.militarywifemayhem.com. Please e-mail me at sugarypunkin48@netzero.com if you are the author of the aforementioned blog and have comments, questions and/or requests regarding the removal of the review. Thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...