Friday, December 18, 2009

To Be Fat or To Be Thin? That is the Question.

Now what is the answer?
I'll tell you the answer.
Right now . . . 12/18/2009 . . .
I choose to be FAT.
I choose to tip the scales.
I choose to be uncomfortable.
I choose to stuff my face with all forms of saturated fats and refined sugars.
I choose to be a glutton.
I choose to be stationary, immobile . . . L-A-Z-Y

Why?

Because come January 1, 2010

I will choose to be THIN.
I will choose to reduce the numbers on the scale.
I will choose to be comfortable with my body.
I will choose to stuff my face with all forms of vegetable and nutritious foods.
I will choose to be conscientious of my habits
I will choose to be mobile, active, N-O-T--L-A-Z-Y

So my mom and I are thinking of doing The Great North American Slimdown. We did it once before several years ago. It is a 21 day program that teaches you healthy eating habits and can be repeated again and again. The last time we did it we both lost approximately 30lbs in the 21 day period. So, we shall try again and see where it gets us.

My 1st goal? To get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have somewhere between 12-20 lbs of that to lose.

My 2nd goal? I want to have lost 50lbs (total, not in addition to) by Buzzy's 2nd birthday on June 9th. That gives me 5 months and 9 days.

My 3rd goal? To get under jump over the barrier I have not hurdled for a very very long time. That one number. I am sure you will all know when I get there because there will be picture balloons and confetti raining down upon the blog when I do. By that time I may even be brave enough to confess what that number is.

My 4th and Ultimate goal? To reach 150 lbs. I may or may never reach this goal but if I do, it would be the 2nd life achievement that I promised I would do before I died. (The first being to have written a novel *CHECK*)

I am honestly very much looking forward to January. As strange as it sounds, I am really tired of eating. Nothing tastes as good as it should anymore and sometimes I find myself eating things I don't even like out of pure boredom &/or stress. I know the logical question, then, is: well why wait until January? Why not start now and have a head up on things?

Good question. I don't have a concrete answer. I know it is the logical thing to do. Maybe I want someone to start with. (my mom) Maybe I'm too lazy and just want to procrastinate a little more. OR maybe, I want to start fresh. No upcoming holidays to mess me up and a new year to encourage me that everything is possible when you put your mind to it.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT FOLLOWS
PICTURES THAT INSPIRE ME TO LOSE THE WEIGHT AND LOSE IT NOW













HOT BUTT -
THOUGH MINE MAY BE WIDER THAN MOST I STILL WANT A HOT BUTT!





HOT LEGS -
THOUGH MINE MAY BE SHORT I'M SURE THEY CAN STILL BE HOT!






HOT BELLY -
AFTER 2 BABIES MY BELLY WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE FLAT
BUT ANYTHING EVEN 1/2 THIS PRETTY WOULD SUFFICE





1 comment :

  1. I think waiting until New Years is a good idea. Otherwise, you'll just get frustrated and feel bad about every little holiday treat that passes your lips. You've got enough stress without unnecessarily adding more, and you don't need to set yourself up for failure. Come January 1, I'll be rooting for you. Meanwhile, enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...