Thursday, January 21, 2010

BLUEBERRY SOCKS - Skinny bitch Brat!

Last post of the night . . .

What cannot be read on the picture at the top and bottom on the left hand side basically explain that Clem is my sister (obviously not her real name . . .) and that this is her food pyramid, caffeine being most important, sugar and salt a close second and sugar bringing up the rear. This is how she eats and she weighs half of what I do. Somehow this just doesn't seem right . . . or fair . . . I know, I know. Life isn't fair.

The Fat Chick

P.S. - Clem, if you are reading this . . . you know I only put the title for your shock value and because I know you'll harrass me. Love ya!

1 comment :

  1. How old is she? Because not only will it catch up with her, it could also be seriously hurting her on the inside even though the outside is "perfect". You are probably better off with your struggle in the long run. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...