Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12

I weighed in this morning and I weighed the same as I did yesterday. This was probably due the the salted popcorn I ate last night during Avatar (Fabulous movie by the way . . . go see it) I did well yesterday though. Muffin and coffee for breakfast, Lean Cuisine for lunch a bologna and cheese roll for snack and then the popcorn. So, I'm assuming massive sodium intake has made for some water retention and therefore the same weight on the scale. We'll see tomorrow.

Until then,

The Fat Chick

1 comment :

  1. Hi there, thanks so much for your suggestion on my blog!

    "Shredding" is short for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Its very, very, very, very hard. Like infinity hard. If youre up for it, you should definitely check it out! If you just wanna read reviews about it, check out amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...