Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

I have lost 13 lbs. 13 lbs in 13 days. I like the number 13. It was the day I was born on. The 13th. Yep. 13 is a good number.

I had a tall, 2% milk, no whip, gingerbread latte this morning, and OMIGOD it was heaven. Yum yum yum and only 190 calories. Then I had a blueberry muffin, another 240 calories. For lunch I had my Lean Cuisine (a ranch club pita melt) which was 330 calories, a garlic stuffed olive and some cherry tomatoes. For dinner tonight is stew. I am hoping to keep it to one bowl and only one piece of bread/biscuit. I thionk I can do that. I haven't danced today, yet. Maybe tonight.

What will I do on my weeklong vacay to SoCal? Aaah, I'll have to have the dreaded word. WILLPOWER!!!! LOL But that is still a month in the future. To read more about it go to my other blog The Buzz & Less.

For now, 'tis all I gotst to say

Til manana

The Fat Chick

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you found me! You sound like you are well on your way! 13 lbs is an amazing loss in 2 weeks.

    How many calories are you getting in a day? I am using weight watchers and we use a calorie based points system so I am sorta watching calories too.

    Keep it up! I am reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't worry about commenting twice, I appreciate you getting back to me. I need to get back into the habit of answering some of my comments anyway. My email address isn't up yet. I have been debating putting it up for sometime now.

    You are welcome! We should keep each other sane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...