Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jack Sh*t



Jack Sh*t, Gettin Fit

The link above is to one of THEE FUNNIEST, THE MOST INSIGHTFUL, THEE MOST SUCCESSFUL, AND THEE CRAZIEST weight loss blogs I have ever come across. If you have a quirky, sarcastic sense of humor and need some comedy to liven up your daily life, all the while inspiring you to lose the weight, go there. He is fantastic. Just fantastic. He makes me laugh so hard I cry. And now that I have done my duty and shared this with you, I will go back to reading his blog.

The Fat Chick

1 comment :

  1. I had to stop commenting on his blog because I was constantly writing the same thing: "LMFAO" Sometimes Id laugh so hard Id have tears pouring down my face or my boyfriend would think Im crazy. Hes awesome and hes doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...