Friday, January 1, 2010

Me, Me, Me & Me . . .

I am feeling post happy today. Can you tell? I've only made like, what? 5, 6 or so posts? LOL



I was given an idea by a guy who calls himself Mahershalalhashbaz (which he says is a name found in the Old Testament of the bible...Idk...whatever)



He asked me who I am. What makes me, me. And therefore I will put my congolmerate of my stuff here. Enjoy . . . or don't and start snoring NOW!



Comedy loving

Comfy clothes wearing

Baby swaddling

Christian faith following

Photography happy

Blogg addicted

Anti-green supporting

iCarly watching

Rain loathing

Anti - Abortion believing

Scrapbook making

Coffee drinking

. . . Okay in a nutshell . . .I'm a nut. A NUT I TELL YOU!


I don't like my feet covered when I sleep.
I enjoy the prickly sensation of a crisp breeze on my face when the wind chill is below 0.
I like my coffee too sweet and my food too salty.
I like sappy movies with hott actors.
Good books that keep me awake well past the wee hours of the morning.
I like Spongebob Squarepants, hard mattresses, leave in hair conditioner, salads at The Cheesecake Factory, 'mom vans', and sarcastic lisence plate frames.
I don't do Sprint, Verizon or Comcast. I'm all about at&t
I don't do Pete's Coffee or Seattle's Best
I'm a Starbucks-O-Holic - venti pumpkin spice latte straight up with extra nutmeg please
I like California beaches . . . there are sand fleas in the sand in Washington - WTF? Fleas belong on dogs, not in the sand.
Orchids, granny panties (cuz their comfy dammit dangit, netbooks, down pillows, anti-blue ray (DVD all the way baby, let the changing times come to a sudden halt), saltines (no Ritz), Carly (not Hannah) Contemporary Christian (none of that grindcore crap or the music they call rap - haha I'm a poet and I knows it)

WHICH BRINGS ME TO . . .

I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ!!!

I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ I DON'T MIND LIVING NEXT DOOR TO MEXICANS
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ I KNOW WHAT REAL CHEESE TASTES LIKE
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ 65 MPH IS TOTALLY 100 MPH (UNLESS THE COPS CATCH ME)
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ I DO THE 'CALIFORNIA ROLL'
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ WHEN SOMEONE CUTS ME OFF THEY GET THE HORN, THE FINGER AND A HIGH SPEED CHASE CUZ I DON'T MESS AROUND, YO!
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ I KNOW THE JOYS OF IN N OUT
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ OH YA, I WENT TO DISNEYLAND 1X SOMETIMES 2X EVERY YEAR OF MY LIFE
I KNOW I'M FROM CALIFORNIA CUZ A REALLY GREAT PARKING SPOT CAN MOVE ME TO TEARS

1 comment :

  1. Fun idea for a post. You're a California gal for sure :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...