Friday, January 22, 2010

MY CHEESE MY RULES - Photos

Amazingly enough I didn't struggle with the post. The post, that is, of my BEFORE photos. They're up. Embarrassing as all get out HELL (Yeah, that deserves a profane word) but up nonetheless. Hopefully the journey to 20lbs less will be a quick one so that those horrible pictures don't take up that whole page for any serious length of time. 287lbs here I come!! BTW, you can see my weight loss photos using the tab at the top of this page or you can click on this link: Take me to see her fat ass butt . . .

Ya think I have a bit of an issue with making jokes out of my weight to keep it from crushing me? Literally... Yeah, I do.

Happy viewing.

(Please don't throw up and I won't be offended if you click off right away. It's not a pretty sight)

The Fat Chick (ugh)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...