Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOODLE BOOTY - THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FROM A BUTTLOAD (PUN INTENDED) OF EXERCISE

So far I have totally kicked butt for a 3rd day in a row. So far. I will probably be writing another post to finish off the day, but I had to let you know that today IT started! What is IT? You ask.

dun dun dun dun

THE 30 DAY SHRED!!!!

Muahahahaha!

Granted I only did about 10-15 minutes of the full 20-30 (not exactly sure how long it is) because my youngest woke up and needed my attention.

However, I did a 20 minute walk/jog this morning. Took a break to take the girls to the park and then walk/jogged home. WAH-FRIGGIN-HOO!

Then I did the 15 or so minutes of the 30 Day Shred and felt like I was going to die. No really I FELT I WAS DYYYYYING! That won't stop me from continuing though. It felt great afterward.

Then tonight after the girls are asleep I will either re-do the 30 Day Shred or some serious Wii Fit obstacle courses! I unlocked the advanced section last night! Oh yeah!

As for eating I've kicked ass on that too today.

Banana muffin and coffee w/ cream this morning - about 260 cals

Lean Cuisine sandwich - 330 cals

And for dinner I will be having some yummy BBQ'd fish and a baked potato with salsa.

Add a skinny cow or 100 calorie pack of cookies and I will have ROCKED MY FRIGGIN SOCKS 3 DAYS IN A ROW! BOOYAH!

The Fat Chick

6 comments :

  1. I like the way you are able to make time for yourself with two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 day shred is awesome. It will definitely work you out. Looks like you are doing great at staying on track! Good job! I need to be more like you LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! You have a blog award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Freakin' Job......you shredder! Let us know how you feel in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! I want to pick try the 30 day shred too, but right now I'm trying Jazzercise, lol. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...