Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OH MY GOD

There is a People of Walmart site... WTF?

I have to put my faves here but click on the link above to enjoy more insanity.


The caption below this pic on the site says, 'I have a feeling her kids are always on their best behavior. I guess that’s what happens when you have a professional spanker for a mother.' but that's a flippin' dude!


The caption below this pic on the site says, 'Did you look at that shirt before you put it on and honestly think it would fit, or did you put it on in 1997 when it did fit and just decided you were set for life?' - Poor guy, he can't see over his belly to know that his shirt just doesn't fit anymore.


The caption below this pic on the site says, 'For my own sanity, I have to assume that she is shoplifting pork roasts in her shirt. Simply because there is no possible way those are what you think they are. They can’t be, I refuse to believe it. Don’t try to reason with me.' - yeah, I don't have anything more to say on that


The caption below this pic on the site says, 'I think he has a onesie on…like a gangster leotard.' - again 'nuf said.

Yeah, so check out the site if you're lookin' for some serious laughs. My eyes are still buggin from some of them. WOW! (((Shakes head to clear it)))

I'll be havin' interesting dreams tonight!

1 comment :

  1. I found this site a while ago...it is always good for a laugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...