Friday, January 8, 2010

Random VII

Here is the 7th photo in my list of random photos.
So far the guesses have been:
A family trip
March is the month my divorce from the ex will be final
Countdown to a specific date
Something to do with traveling to Mexico
And
Something having to do with my 3 kiddos (including the one in heaven)

I WILL say that the first guess is cold on the cold to hot spectrum. The second guess is warming up a bit but still cold. The third guess is varying between warm and super warm while the fourth guess again is icy cold. The fifth guess, though is on the right track, though I can't specify which track because that would give it away.



PS. The literary agent who requested my manuscript now has it in his possession. Please pray that he likes it and wants to sign us on as his clients.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...