Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPAGHETTI PANTS



TOMORROW IS THE BIG THREE WEEK WEIGH IN!

I cheated a bit this morning and weighed, and let's just say I hope I continue in this direction. My grandma is making her chicken potpie tonight and I'm bummed cuz I can't eat it. Why? You ask. You should be able to eat it in small portions and be okay. You say. Yeah, but the sodium content is probably through the roof and I'd like at least a 1-2lb loss tomorrow if not more and that won't be the case if I load up on chicken potpie. Soooooo, I shall be eating one of my Lean Cuisines. But I will be having a small slice of the 100 calorie per slice angelfood cake she bought for dessert. MMM MMM MMM and that should bring my total daily caloric intake to about 1200 calories. I figure as long as I don't go below 1200 and don't go over 1650 I'm doing pretty well.

I took a short brisk walk to the park today to let Buzzy play. I wore Breezely in her bjorn cuz that adds an extra 20 lbs to my body to make me work harder. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay because as I went chasing Buzzy all over the park, I finally called for her to stop and she didn't and very nearly ran into the street causing fear to pop a vein in my eye and fury to make steam come out my ears. Normally she is a very good listener and I must always keep forefront in my mind that she is only 19 months old but when it comes to her LIFE she needs to know she MUST LISTEN TO MOMMY AT ALLLLLLLLLL TIMES! So in addition to getting in a bit of cardio I also had a near heart attack. Not cool. You can believe I power walked Buzzy's baby hiney home to have a severe talking to and a short time out. Poor Buzzy. I know all she wanted to do was play but aggghhhhhh!! Sometimes being a mom is such a pooper scooper.

Yay! I'm glad all my readers are able to comment now. This makes me soooooo happy. (((does a little ditty)))

Anyway, that's all I got for now. Till tomorrow, or later if I feel so inclined to post again today.

The Fat Chick

2 comments :

  1. wow...you are made up of all kinds of awesome sauce! there is NO WAY on this green earth i would be able to NOT eat homemade chicken pot pie! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought of asking to find alternatives that make your favorites healthier for your whole family? Do you want to cook that chicken pot pie someday? or have the girls cook it? why not whittle it down a little and modify it?

    I still love my comfort foods but have learned to make things with way less salt, whole grains, fresh veggies, less oil and sugar so that as a family we still have our traditional foods but I am feeding my kids more healthy foods than before and they can then salt to taste.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...