Sunday, January 10, 2010

To Be An Author

Webster defines the word Author as such: The writer of a literary work (such as a book)

Buzzy's Mama defines the word Author differently: An outwardly normal person who suffers from internal schizophrenia.

Don't believe me? How else do you think people who write books can make all their characters sound different? If they didn't suffer some sort of schizophrenia all the characters would sound exactly the same.

I swear my characters speak to me - through me - in my head. ** I am but a vessel ** This means I have been a vampire, a subspecies of vampire, a succubus, human (gasp), a human who has a dormant supernatural being within her, and soon I will be so much more. Think other creatures like werewolves and the like.

What would you give to visit my imagination??? LOL It's a scary place.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...