Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wahoozy!

This morning I weighed myself. I told you all that I wasn't going to weigh myself but every Friday anymore but as we ALL know, habits are hard to break. I figure if I feel the urge to weigh myself in place of the compulsion to open the fridge or pantry than I'll take the former. In any case, I lost another pound! Wahoozy!! That means only 11 more pounds to hit my first short term goal of being under 300 and a total weight loss of 26 lbs when I get there. Oh, and like my commenters noted and I definitely agree with, there was a ton of sodium in my intake today so I probably won't be weighing tomorrow, unless my OCD takes over.

As for the pictures I had asked about taking, I think I am going to start 2 Fridays from now. I'll be a month into the weight-loss but that is when I'm going to start and I will take a photo every 2 or 4 weeks. I haven't decided yet, and post them here. Yay!

Okay, I have been a very bad weight loss buddy and haven't commented on people's blogs in a couple days so off I go into blogger-dom . . . Talk atcha later!

The Fat Chick

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...