Saturday, February 6, 2010

BEEFY BROCCOLI & STUMBLING OVER A HURDLE GOAL


Today I did really well on my food even though I could have SWORN I went over my calories. According to myfitnesspal.com I didn't. In fact I stayed 5 under. So, here's the scoop, er . . . dish . . . eh . . . here's what I ate.

Loading . . .

Breakfast:

Cranberry Orange Muffin
Coffe w/ cream
Total 280 cals

Lunch:

Subway 6" Veggie Delite on whole wheat with honey mustard instead of mayo

Total - 375 cals

Dinner:









Okay, okay . . . I had it in a bowl over white rice. Then I ordered a side of Mandarin Chicken for Buzzy but she didn't eat much and I was still starving so I finished it off. Now do you see why I assumed I went over?
Anyway, the total for dinner was 840 cals which brought me to a

GRAND TOTAL OF: 1,495 cals for the day

Not bad and NOT HUNGRY! It's a good feeling.





I TRIPPED JUMPED OVER A HUGE HURDLE TODAY

AND MET MY FIRST GOAL!!! CHECK THIS OUT!





OH YEAH BABY! FIRST GOAL HAS BEEN MET, RUN OVER AND DESTROYED!!!


Kay, the fat panda just DOES NOT cut it!!!



Yeah, Carlton breaks it down much better!

So, now I am off. To sleep. I am tired. Goodnight world!

The Fat Chick

9 comments :

  1. congrats on breaking into the 2's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo twoterville! Congrats. Well deserved for hard work. Makes me want to dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! And Carlton, lol, that made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say I love your blog. You are hilarious and I look forward to hearing what you have to say daily. Keep up the good work on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats. I love your blog. Would you like to exchange links?
    http://justanotherstupidweightlossblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...