Monday, February 1, 2010

CARMEN

So this post is completely off topic.

I need to introduce to you a wonderful woman, fellow blogger, writer and mother Miss Carmen Rios. Carmen is launching her new business, the Pink Pixie Princess Pregnancy Prevention Program for adolescents and young adults. I think the name speaks for itself and I believe it is a very worthy cause for personal and generally obvious reasons. Please see her blog for information and/or to find her contact information.

ALSO, Carmen texted me this evening with the most interesting of text.

Let me back up. On my other blog, The Buzz N Less, I had a little contest going on. I would post daily pictures and my readers would try to decipher why those pictures were significant to me. They all have the same significance but all the pictures are extremely different. If you go to the keyword 'Random' it will bring up the various photos I posted.

Carmen texted me with the CORRECT answer to the very dear to me, heartfelt significance of these pictures. Can you?

As promised (if she so chooses) I will write a blog post (on her blog of choice - either this one or The Buzz n Less) on a topic of her choice. ANYTHING she wants. (within reason and decency of course)

And I will do it for you too. IF you can guess the answer. Go ahead. Give it a shot. Nothin' to lose and it's not really that hard . . . Or is it? Just somethin' fun (a mind puzzle per say) to take up any spare time you may not know how to fill.

The Fat Chick

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...