So, here I am. I couldn't even go one day and therefore I am awarding myself the Compulsive Blogger Award. Take it if you are a compulsive blogger also, link back to me (PRETTY PLEASE)tell your readers to take it from you (because it's not polite to accuse someone of compulsive blogging, even if you know it to be true) and then name 5 more things you do compulsively and you are not afraid to admit it.
1. I compulsively make sure all my clothes are arranged as such when hanging in my closet- pants with pants, next short sleeved shirt, next long sleeved shirt, next nice shirts, next sweatshirts, next jackets and then dresses. Don't mess up my mojo people, I get grumpy!
2. I compulsively straighten the toes of my socks (and my girls' socks as well) so that the seam is over my (their) toes. It must be directly over the toes or I have a hissy fit.
3. I compulsively think of all the bad things that could happen to someone I love when they leave for an extended amount of time because my theory is 'horrible things always come by surprise so if I have already thought if it, it won't happen'.
4. I compulsively 'wring' my hair to pull out any loose hairs (and non-loose hairs)
5. I compulsively still turn to food when I need comfort, although I have a new mechanism that allows me to make better comfort choices before anything actually reaches my mouth.
Random fact of the day:
I FORGOT TO WEIGH MYSELF THIS MORNING? CAN I HEAR A 'SAY WHAT?'
I am like the queen of unofficial weighs. I HAVE to see how the scale fluctuates. It's a compulsion and I'm not afraid nor embarrassed to admit it, but today. . . oh today . . . I forgot poor Murphy and there was no one to stand upon him. Tomorrow will probably be a different story.
Food log for today:
BREAKFAST - IHOP 2 X 2 X 2 + COFFEE W/ CREAM = 500 CALS
LUNCH - 3 PIECES OF CHICKEN FROM A LEAN CUISINE (YUCK) + 1/3 CUP EGG SALAD + 100 CAL PACK = 263 CALS
DINNER - LEAN CUISINE CANNELLONI = 240 CALS
SNACK - KETTLE CORN = 75 CALS
TOTAL = 1,118 - YIKES A LITTLE LOW???
NOW for a question:
You see how my snack was Orville Redenbacher's kettle corn (30% less sodium) Well, I can't find an online pic of the ingredient label and when I take a pic it comes out all fuzzy. Anyway, I read it as an entire bag of popcorn is 75 cals (30 cals per cup of popped popcorn with 2.5 cups per bag?) I had my mom and sister read it too and they got the same thing. Can I get your opinions please? Does this sound right or way low? I mean, I'm confused. It gives popped and unpopped calories. Seriously people! Who in their right mind eats UNPOPPED POPCORN??? JEESH!!
I had my feet checked out today. Looks like I have plantars fascitis in both feet. YIKES.
In case you don't know what Plantars Fascitis is, it is that pain in the bottom of your foot that especially hurts first thing in the morning when you try to get out of bed and stand on it, or after sitting for awhile. It is caused by wounding the tough fascia connective tissue on the bottom of your foot. This band runs from your heel to the ball of your foot. It supports your arch and it transmits your weight across the bottom of the foot with each step you take. If the plantar fascia gets bruised or over-stretched, the inflammation causes the heel and foot pain. It can also get partially detached from the heel and a calcium deposit can form - a heel spur. So now I have to go buy arch supports, heal cushions and make sure I only walk 'every other day' as per doctor's orders with alternating days of swimming or biking. Problem is, I have no bike and no pool.