Sunday, February 21, 2010

OVERWHELMED

Sick baby
Cranky toddler
Painful feet
Irritating people
Stupid Big Wheel
Ex-Husband
= one very OVERWHELMED WOMAN

And for this reason, I am going to take a little hiatus from blogging.

NO,

I'm not quitting
I'm still counting calories
Still exercising
Still going to blog in the future

But for this week (and maybe not even this whole week if I suddenly feel inspired to blog) I am going to take a mini vacay from blogging. :)

Until Friday and my 8TH WEIGH IN, or sooner if the urge overcomes me.

The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. Hang in there...and know we are out here for you when you need us. Be good to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back when you can, we'll be here.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rooting for you! thank u for the award big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll see you soon! Breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...