Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THE BUTT WALK + QUESTIONS + AWARDS

Okay, remember how I have foot issues?
I found an exercise that does not utilise my feet and yet I get just as good a workout as walking if not better!!

Check this out:



I did this last night for about 5 minutes and it works your thighs, hips, butt, waist and arms. OMFG!!!! And it was fun and if you're a mama you can do it with your kids. They get a kick out of it. So, now I'm gonna go around my house on my butt. LOL

Also, it seems like all the cool kids are doing it lately and even though I have never been much of a follower, I think I will this time. I get several questions in text, comment and e-mail form. But now you can go HERE to ask me anything you'd like and I'll make a post with your question as soon as their are enough to make a substantial post out of. I will keep it ongoing so don't be afraid to ask me anything.

I'd like to thank Alexandra at Adventures of a DONE Girl Named Alex & Kelley at Happy Texans for the sunshine award. Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to follow the directions entailed but I did want to thank BOTH of them for nominating me. That was so sweet.

And now I must bid you all adieu. I am starting the sequel to my first novel tonight (thus the blog post mid-afternoon). I'd like to have it partially done in case my literary agent ever gets back to me. Prayers would totally ROCK!!

The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. The butt walk looks FUN! I gotta try it out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a mark of your genuine commitment to a new body, finding alternate ways to work out when your injured. I have a lot of respect for you!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious..and..DOES look quite effective. My kids will think I have lost my mind...more than they already do...I love it! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! I think I'll try it later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...