Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE MUSHROOM ROOM - FULL OF GLOOM WHERE BUNCO PLAYERS DWELL

Friday weigh in is upon me. The week went soooo fast!

I'm not really in the mood to write much tonight and not because I'm depressed about tomorrow. Cuz I'm not. I feel I have done very well and am actually looking forward to it. It's just that at BUNCO tonight some heavy subjects were brought up and they hit me square in the heart. It definitely was NOT the relaxing, freeing, fun night I had expected. (although it was fun when the topics were lighter) So I'm feeling a bit emotional and a bit overwhelmed. Forgive me.

Tomorrow will be better.

The Fat Chick

2 comments :

  1. *hugs* Good luck at your weigh-in. And I'm sorry to hear that the party didn't go as well as you hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...