Friday, February 19, 2010

THE ZIG ZAG LOSS

A while back I had read about zig zagging calories. I realized today when I ate approximately 1700 that I have been doing this. After researching how to zig zag calories and such I found that this is probably what allowed me to lose 3lbs this week!!

Edited to add: The impressive thing about a 3lb loss, aside from my mini meltdown about thinking I was plateau-ing, today is that my best friend TOM decided to make the monthly visit last night.

I am now up to 30 lbs lost. Oh hell yeah, and only 10 more pounds till my 2nd picture will be posted in the Fat Chick Slim Gallery. Yay! My fattest pictures are getting lonely and depressed.

Other than the reporting of the loss, I don't have much to report. Sorry guys. Off to read your blogs and rest. Nighty Night!

The Fat Chick

8 comments :

  1. congrats on the loss! way to go chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you, 30 pounds is impressive! Find thirty pounds of canned goods, put them in a shopping bag and pick them up all the time, it will remind you to keep going, and show you the effect of the weight loss, how much better off you are without it.

    Good work, Girl, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 is great vintage :-) Many congratulations and keep up the good work!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a creative writing award. To claim your award go to http://plindsey75.blogspot.com/2010/02/lies-all-lies.html and follow the rules in the post. Thanks for sharing your journey with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, 30 is so wonderful! Glad to hear that ur still going down and proud of you for hanging in there during your meltdown. I am down six in two weeks and after the bloating hell that is THIS week, I hope to loose three a week until I reach my goal. Thanks for inspiring us all. BIG hugs to you and the girls!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!! Thats so inspiring! Off to take a look at this gallery of yours! =D Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...