Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ALL THINGS UGLY CUPCAKES AND MORE

Why in heaven's name are my comments acting up?

Are anyone else's comments acting up?

On my last post it shows I have 8 comments but when I click it it says I only have 5. This is very disturbing to me.

Anyway, now to ALL THINGS UGLY CUPCAKES.

First, let me say to those that have joined, WELCOME!

Now suck in that muffin-top and repeat after me,




'I pledge allegiance to this ugly society
and to the muffinhood for which it stands
many sisters bound to be beautiful
in more ways than just the superficial
with substance and satisfaction for all'



The Society will be holding 5 contests/challenges in the next 5 weeks. Only members can play, but ANYONE can be a member, that is if you HAVE THE NUTZ TO JOIN. There will be prizes. 5 weeks, 5 challenges, 5 winners and 5 prizes. Wanna play?

April 1st begins the first contest. I will announce it's beginning that day and it's end on April 8th where a winner will be chosen and thus proceeding contests/challenges will follow suit.

Non Society Related

I cersized <--new word I stole from my 2 year old--> on my 'bike' for 71 minutes today. Yay! I also spent 45 minutes at gymnastics doing pretty much everything Buzzy did. I burned approximately 1484 cals total.
I ate approximately 1721 with a net consumed of 237 cals. Double yay!!

Tomorrow is my unofficial weigh to start off my NO SCALE CHALLENGE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL. Yikes!!! Should I take before pix tomorrow for the challenge too? And then afters on May 1st? What do you all think?


AND NOW TO SHARE SOME PHOTOS
(cuz we all LOVE photos right?)

Goin to town on my 'bike'. I love it!




Getting a pedicure. I took a picture because even though my legs are still 'big' they no longer resemble tree trunks (as in one solid size from groin to ankle) They actuall have shape and I can see space and air between them!!



My talons nails. I though I'd treat myself and feel pretty for Easter.



My mom works for a local store and one of her lovely customer's bestowed this upon her. She then unselfishly bestowed it upon me. Is she trying to tell me sumthin'?



Today after my 71 minute workout, Breezely woke up, only to fall back asleep on me when I went to console her. I had to mark this memory as she is a 'don't touch me, don't hold me, just let me be' kind of baby when she is sleeping. Awww, she let me cuddle her for 20 minutes. Heavennn!


The Fat Chick

7 comments :

  1. Aww I'm so glad you got a few precious minutes to cuddle the little one. Yay for the pedi & nails... you so deserve a mama treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how amazingly cute! Congrad on all that calorie burning! i am working my way up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a club my body was designed to join! I cannot wait for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the challenge idea, I am now a proud member of the Ugly Cupcake Society!

    Lauren
    http://fromhottonot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pedicures! I had my first one last year. :)

    Sweet cuddle time. I miss those so much. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a new member:

    M
    http://theskinnyoncarbs.blogspot.com

    I love the belly stone, so funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute belly stone... I am going to check out the Ugly Cupcake Society.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...