Monday, March 15, 2010

GIVING UP ON IT

NOT LOSING WEIGHT.

NOT COUNTING CALORIES.

NOT EXERCISING.

NOT BLOGGING.

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON ANY OF THESE THINGS.

I AM GIVING UP ON PHOTO FOOD LOGGING. I DID ONE DAY. ONE FLIPPIN' DAY AND THEREAFTER PROCEEDED TO FORGET MY PHONE EVERY-FRIGGIN-WHERE. SO, NO MORE STRESSING ABOUT THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE STRESSED ABOUT.

ONWARD.

FUN SCALE RELATED VICTORY TODAY. I STEPPED ON MURPHY AND HE SAID 289. 289!! NO FRIGGIN WAY. I WAS 291 LAST TIME I CHECKED. NOOOO FRIGGIN WAY. WE'LL SEE IF HE IS SO KIND AT MY OFFICIAL WEIGH IN ON FRIDAY. I SURE HOPE SO. AND IF I AM AT 288 THAT WILL BE THE THREE POUNDS LOST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS WEEK.

ONE MINOR SETBACK. EATING WELL WILL HAVE TO BE SUFFICIENT. I AM THINKING MY BODY IS DEFICIENT IN SOMETHING. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS. MY BODY ACHES EVERYWHERE. I'M FATIGUED BEYOND BELIEF. REMEMBER THE NARCOLEPSY I SPOKE OF. YA, IT HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE. AND OF COURSE, MY FEET. MY FEET HURT SOOOO BAD THAT SOMETIMES I CAN BARELY STAND FOR MORE THAN A COUPLE MINUTES, LET ALONE EXERCISE. SO, EATING WELL WILL JUST HAVE TO BE SUFFICIENT. FOR NOW.

IN OTHER NEWS, I FINALLY REACHED THE LITERARY AGENT WHO HAS MY BOOK. I'M HOPING TO HAVE A YES OR NO ANSWER SOON AS TO WHETHER HE WANTS TO REPRESENT IT OR NOT. I SURE DO HOPE SO. NOT ONLY DO MY SISTER (MY CO-AUTHOR) AND I NEED THE MONEY BUT IT WOULD BE SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME TO HAVE PUBLISHED A BOOK. NO, NOT JUST A BOOK. AN EXTRAORDINARILY FABULOUS FANTASY NOVEL!!! OKAY, SO THAT DREAM IS STILL FAR OFF. BUT IT'S GETTING CLOSER. I FEEL IT.

AND THAT MY DEAR READERS IS ALL. I AM OFF TO WRITE MORE OF MY NOVEL'S SEQUEL. UNTIL TOMORROW.

THE FAT CHICK

6 comments :

  1. Good for you in your loss! I hope you start feeling better soon, have you ever tried swimming? It's a great full body workout and very low impact. You would be off your feet and still be moving your butt. I am going to start this week hopefully.
    Good news with your book! Let us know how it goes. ~ Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on that loss and good luck on the book, thats exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember predicting the 289 some time back! You responded to the challenge.
    Elevator is going down down down!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the feet. Keep up what you can. Even if it means moving your arms. It goes a long way.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss and the book! Who is checking it out?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...