Tomorrow starts our first challenge. I am writing about it now because, well, I have two babies and wouldn't get to it until tomorrow evening if I wait. So, here is the CHALLENGE. Ready? You sure? Okay! Here it comes! It's coming! Do you feel it coming? Cuz it's coming! Almost! Ok, ok, ok!
UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY'S FIRST CHALLENGE
LOSE 5 LBS IN 1 WEEK.
CHALLENGE TECHNICALLY BEGINS ON
1. WEIGH IN IN THE MORNING OF APRIL 2ND.
2. TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR WEIGHT.
3. SEND IT TO ME AT SUGARYPUNKIN48@NETZERO.COM.
BE SURE TO STATE WHAT YOUR NAME IS -YOUR MEMBER NAME THAT IS LISTED ON MY SITE - (non members are NOT eligible and members who join mid-challenge are NOT eligible)
PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED BUT I WON'T SAY WHOSE WEIGHT IT IS IF YOU REQUEST ME NOT TO.
4. WORK YOUR BOOTY OFF TO LOSE AS MUCH WEIGHT AS POSSIBLE.
5. CHALLENGE ENDS ON APRIL 8TH.
6. MORNING OF APRIL 9TH WEIGH IN.
7. FOLLOW STEPS 2 & 3 AGAIN WITH NEW PHOTOS.
WHOEVER LOSES THE MOST WEIGHT WILL WIN THE PRIZE. SO THAT MEANS IF NO ONE LOSES 5 LBS, WHOEVER HAS LOST THE CLOSEST TO 5LBS WILL WIN THE PRIZE. OKEE DOKEE!!??
PS - I am trusting that everyone will be honest using their own weights, their own scales, their own photos etc. No lying, cheating or 'picture borrowing' please.
Onward and Forward!
Calories in: 1607
Calories out: 1478
Net Calories consumed: 129
I worked my cadoodle off today on my makeshift bike. 91 minutes, 15 stretching and omigod I got a few pics of what I can do. I asked my sister to snap some of me. Yes, this entails some bragging because I have always been pretty flexible BUT I haven't been able to do THESE things in FOREVER! So, HUGE HUGE HUGE NSVs!!
1. I can lift my foot to my head. Like press the sole of my foot against my cheek.
2. I can do the butterfly pose and put my head all the way down to my feet.
3. I can pull my feet all the way into my crotch and still have my knees touching the ground.
4. I can spread my legs pretty far apart when sitting down. Gonna work on stretching enough to do the splits.
5. When doing this I can not ONLY touch my toes but I can reach my hand all the way over my toes and touch my heal.
6. And of course, I can stand up and touch the floor with my palms without bending my knees.
FYI- My sister says I can do all this because I have extremely short legs and truly it is VERY POSSIBLE.
PROOF IS IN THE
Yeah, I spose I do
MY NO SCALE CHALLENGE
FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL
So, I did an unofficial weigh in this morning to get my last weigh for 30 days. I weighed 286. Yay! The 4lbs I had gained last week are gone and I am now back to a solid 39lbs lost total. I am hoping to see 275 or close on May 1st when I weigh in again.
AND THOSE ARE ALL THE FACTS (Ma'am)
The Fat Chick