Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MIXIN IT UP

New things are happening on the Fat Chick front.

1. Gonna try something new on the food front. Will explain in detail at a different time.

2. Will be putting the scale away for the entire month of April. (this scares the the kaka outta me)

3. I will not be blogging as much and will be concentrating more on my book. Now I understand if you are like me and stop following me for lack of posts. I WILL be updating. Just not every day.

This will all begin April 1st. Stay tuned for this friday weigh in and then May 1st weigh in.

The Fat Chick


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Putting the scale away for a whole month would scare the crap outta me. I do my measurements monthly, but the scale I don't know if I could do. I'm sure you'll do great though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a new thing, no scale, just boot camp for fitness! Go for it Baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...