Friday, March 19, 2010

MURPHY WAS A KIND KIND SOUL SCALE TO ME

If you haven't noticed in my ticker or on my side panel, Murphy said I lost 5lbs this week!! Hell-Frickin-Yeah!! This puts me at 286lbs and 1lb away from 40lbs total lost. I am so excited. Another huge thing is that this also puts me at a mere 14lbs away from having lost 100lbs from my highest weight ever.

Speaking of 100's, I completely snored through the fact that I have reached 100 posts on this blog and I am super proud of myself for having reached this point in my weight loss journey. I am proud of the fact that I am sticking too it, the fact that even when there are bumps and hurdles in my path I am able to get back up when they trip me up and knock me down and/or jump right over them. And I am sooo thankful for all your continued support, advice and encouragement! 115 followers (also in the 100's) who woulda thunk it. LOL But the truth is, I'd be floundering without you all!

My next mini-goal is to reach 275. That's 11lbs away and I can do this! Of course, after that mini goal is my 2nd big goal of getting to 250. Next will be the mini goal with huge significance 230 (which I haven't been since high school) and then 200. NO! Not 200!! 199!! I HAVE SAID GOODBYE TO THE 3 BEFORE THE 3 DIGITS OF MY WEIGHT AND THAT FELT GOOD BUT I AM JUST DYING TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE 2. 87 more lbs to reach that goal which means I have 41 weeks (Until December 31st 2010) to get there. That is approximately a goal of losing 2.12lbs every week from here on out. Now, I am completely aware that I may lose less or more and I am not going to beat myself up about it as long as the numbers keep going down down down down - low low low low ... LOL Then after January 2011 starts the theoretical last stretch of this long journey where I will lose between 49 and 69 more lbs to get to my ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT. Then begins the maintenance but let's take this one baby step at a time. Right?! Right!

And now we move forward . . .

The Fat Chick

5 comments :

  1. You are rockin' socks girl! I am so excited for you! Keep up the mini-goals! When you hit the next one, what will be your reward?

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow. Amazing week. What did you do differently to urge your scale to move 5 pounds down? That is a big loss for one week! And you were not really grooving with it on Wednesday...so..I am curious to know how you stepped it up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you, and I'm thinking how good you will look at 279!
    Come on Baby, come on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...