Friday, March 5, 2010

Progress Pics + NSV

I've I reached the goal of losing 10% of my starting weight and smashed right through it!! WAHOOO!!




Okay, so these are my unofficial progress pics. I will post my OFFICIAL progress pics when I gets to 285. These pictures were taken today at 292. 15 lbs down from my last set of pics and 33 lbs down total. I have put the photos together to compare so you don't have to jump back and forth between screens to get the change effect. 15 lbs doesn't seem like much, especially considering the amount I have to lose in total. But even I think it shows? Or am I seeing things? Be truthful. I can take it.






The Fat Chick

9 comments :

  1. Congrats on the achievement!! Isn't is exciting! Your looking good, keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is happening, and I can see the difference. Accelerate the loss by continuous brisk walking for an hour a day, keep the pace up. It is magic! Do it, you'll see.

    Good progress!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can see the difference!!!! Congradulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely tell the difference!! You look great!! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the difference - including the smile!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a difference! And you look so happy. Keep going you are doing an amazing job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAHOOOOO!! Rock on girl! You look fantastic. Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feels so good, doesn't it! I love it! Congratulations, you look great and the hard work pays off!!! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can definitely see it!! And it's only going to get better and better. I'm very proud of you girl! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...