Thursday, March 11, 2010

PURGE... I NEED TO PURGE!

WHY


DIDN'T


SOMEONE


R.E.M.I.N.D


ME?!?!?!

- - - - - - -

PROBABLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T

ASK???????????

((WHIMPER WHIMPER))

I forgot that since I gave birth pizza makes me ill. It gives me horrible acid reflux, indigestion, gas and diarrhea to name a few things.

Tonight my mom and sister wanted Papa Murphy's.

You'd think with all the horrible side affects I would have held up my index fingers like a shield and said nuh uh. Not me. No thanks. No pizza for me.

I didn't do that.

Nope.

- - - - - -
AND


NOW


I


AM


PAYING


THE


CONSEQUENCES.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not to mention I momentarily had a lapse in what day it was and forgot tomorrow is my official weigh in day. DUHHHH. Gee Krissy, why dontcha just down a jar of salt for all the sodium you just devoured. Now I'm gonna puff up like a balloon and the scale is gonna be mean to me.

((whimper whimper))

Okay Okay

I hear ya

It's my fault

I know... I chose to eat the dang pizza... I know

And now I'm sad . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
Even though I stayed in a good calorie range

The fact that I feel like this after eating what I ate is proof alone that I shouldn't have.

I'm an idiot...

YUP

An idiot

Now, I'm gonna go curl up in a ball and pray my belly ache goes away

Or maybe I'll barf and feel better... Nah

I don't wanna barf... all I probably have left in there is stomach acid and I'm sure it'll burn my esophagus. UGH

Goodnight

Wish me luck

I need it

And if your scale knows Murphy (my scale) tell your scale to tell him to go easy on me . . .

Yeah, I know... That won't happen
((sigh))

The Fat Chick

3 comments :

  1. If you swap pizza for alfredo that would be my story, lol. Hope you feel better soon! Good luck with Murphy in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write down the "Do Not Ever Do" list, save yourself from the many perils...
    It is an easy task.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scale is the db cause asshat was taken already by someone else in my life, drink lots of water tonight. You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...