Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE STORY OF IDIOT GIRL



Once upon a time there was an idiot girl.





Idiot Girl was an idiot. Who would've known?





Idiot Girl did things lesser idiots wouldn't dare do.





Idiot Girl was blessed with bum feet, making it difficult for her to walk, run, roller blade, skateboard, do Thai back massages, walk on fiery needles and the like.





One day Idiot Girl got a brilliant freakishly stupid idea.





Since she could not walk or run for cardio exercise, she would do . . .





JUMPING JACKS!!





OH BOY!!!!





Oh boy, quickly turned into . . .





OH HOLY SHIT THIS HURTSPOOP!



But did Idiot Girl stop at 50 jumping jacks?





Oh no, not Idiot Girl!

No no, Idiot Girl thought the pain would go away.





Did it?





NO!





And soon, 'OH HOLY SHIT THIS HURTSPOOP' turned into profanity unsuitable for this blog.


In the end Idiot Girl did 120 jumping jacks.


Poor Stupid Idiot Girl


Now Idiot Girl can barely walk


And when Idiot Girl does walk she looks like a gimp with a bum leg because her Plantar's Fascitis is inflamed.


Now Idiot Girl takes 45% longer to get the 10 feet from her bedroom to her bathroom to pee in the middle of the night.





YOU'RE A F*^$#N FLIPPIN GENIUS IDIOT GIRL!





And to that Idiot Girl responds,





'HOW MANY JUMPING JACKS SHOULD I DO TOMORROW?'





The End





- That Fat Chick

7 comments :

  1. Sorry you're hurting, but glad you did the jumping jacks. Thanks for writing the adventures of idiot girl... made me smile on my way to bed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Idiot Girl that although she is an idiot, I like her attitude. She is pretty spunky and has what it takes. But tell her also that she needs to take it a little easier in the future. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do none, go back to endurance walking, it will be the thing that can help you the most.
    Get feeling better.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing so hard I could barely breath. There are tons of excersizes for people who cant do jumping jacks, running ect....have you tried squats while punching across your chest....its a great way to get chardio for people who cant do the other stuff...your doing great and have already brightened my day....cause I have my very own idiot girl here....who forgets that her shoulders are shot but still insists on trying to do push ups...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not say enough for getting proper supportive footwear with inserts if needed. Saved my feet ankles knees etc...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's insane and great at the same time! I can't do that many jumping jacks. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont even wanna know what my boobs/belly would do if I attempted jumping jacks! ms. chunky chick has some good suggestions--I dont know what muscles jumping jacks condition, but there's gotta be an alternative! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...