Friday, March 5, 2010

WEIGHT LOSS -> WHAT USED TO BE -> A SHOUT OUT

I lost 2 lbs this week and I'm still kinda shocked. I'm concerned about Murphy (my scale) though. I weighed this morning and he said 291. That would be a 3 lbs loss. I was excited but wanted to make sure it was correct, as I have had an interesting week as you all know. So I weighed again. This time it said 292. Ummm, ok. I weighed a third time. 291. Uhhhh... 3rd time is the charm right? WRONG! 293. WHAT!?!?! So, I left Murphy alone for a while. Did a few chores, washed baby's bottles, made Buzzy her breakfast and went back to Murphy. Stepped on. 292. Stepped off. Waited 2 minutes. Stepped on again. 292. Stepped off. Waited 30 seconds. Stepped on again. 292. UGH! Finally a definitive answer. Thank you Murphy! Jeez. Next time, make up your mind a little quicker, wouldja?


In honor of this last weeks Biggest Loser where they two competitors had to eat a ton of food during their temptation challenge I thought in this post I would reminisce about what I used to be able to eat. And God knows I used to be able to eat a lot. Here is a list, including pictures of what I used to be able to eat in one day. I don't think I could do it now.

BREAKFAST AT IHOP

Corned Beef Hash with Eggs, Hashbrowns, and Pancakes




LUNCH (USUALLY FAST FOOD)
Jack in the Box 6 or so tacos, exchange the sour dough jack in the pic for a spicy chicken sandwich, curly fries and a soda... (all large)




DINNER
Applebees ribs and fries + whatever Buzzy didn't eat of her chicken strips and fries




Add in all the sugary, sweet, fried and salty snacks inbetween and can we say

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! THAT'S JUST RANK!!

I could not even begin to eat any of this now . . . 50+ odd days after I started this journey. No way! No how!!

And Now for a shout out . . . to Kayla at 'BIG GIRL' No More. She is such an inspiration! I am urging my readers/followers to head on over to her site. She has lost 100+lbs and is on her way to losing so much more. I am honestly in awe of her work, her success and her go go go attitude. She is one of my favorite bloggers and I am giving this shout out because I think she deserves more support. So head on over.

Now, I am on my way outside to play with my girls since it isn't raining. I'll be back I'm sure. I can't seem to stay away. But for now, tata!!

The Fat Chick

6 comments :

  1. Thank you sugar!!! You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go I am proud of you for having succeeded at changing those old eating patterns!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm. Those ribs look scrumptuous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL
    I know! I cannot even imagine looking at my plate and thinking YUM at that anymore. We have come such a long way! I am rarely ever that ravenous, and I just think before I order. I never would do that before!
    Thanks for the comment on my post. We have IHOP on the brains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are going to go all out at the Bee's, you got to hit the Riblets, not the Baby Backs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been thinking a lot about what I used to eat... freaking crazy! great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...